Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow Day


Hello! Well we have yet another snow day here in icy St. Louis! And I haven't posted in a week ... I can't believe it has been that long. I have been busy reorganizing my craft area and cleaning up from all the Valentine's projects. I also sent out my first batch of promotion letters for SeaStar Creations. Fingers crossed!

So, if you have gotten a letter and decided to visit my blog ... WELCOME! Please leave a comment or two if you are so moved! Just click on the "comment" button under this post (or whichever one you want to comment on). I hope you will visit frequently and be inspired to get your creative juices flowing. And if you don't feel like you can be creative -- call me and I will be creative for you :) HEE HEE!

Our MOMS group got cancelled today but, in preparation ,I had spruced up some votives for each Mom participating this session. I used the Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit. I think they are much improved over just a plain votive cup. I loved the organic feel of the ones we got last session ... small pebbles were placed in the bottom of the cup but these small holders didn't allow room for that. Hopefully these will help the Moms as they find ways and places to relax and be stressfree!

Okay, enough chit chat for now ... its not like you have all day to read my stream of consciousness, right?? Go be creative :) Check back later, though!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: