Thursday, March 6, 2008

50 Uploads!!



I have just reached a SCS milestone and posted my 50th picture to my gallery! Yea! I have lots more to do but this is a start and will give anyone interested in SeaStar Creations a glimpse of some of what I have done. I got my first couple orders this past week and it was SO MUCH FUN to create for someone else. Of course, all the cards I make are for someone else but this was a new and exciting challenge to try to really cater to someone else's taste and needs. It is a scary process and I am still a little nervous about charging for my stuff but hopefully these will be the first of many orders and I will feel more comfortable as I go along. I am including pictures of a couple of the projects that I worked on for friends and others will appear on SCS as I get a few minutes here and there to upload. Off to be creative ....

No comments: