Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling ....


Well, the orders have begun to roll in ... YEA! and I have had NO time to go down to my craft area. It is finally nice here (no snow and we might have hit 70 degrees today) and I can't justify putting my kidlets in the basement all day. It is suppose to rain on Friday. I don't often hope for that, but I am this week. I am going to try to get down there some tomorrow during the day, too. We will see. Once I get down there I will be on a marathon crafting kick! In the meantime, I have been doing some research and looking for inspiration everywhere ... even my own pj bottoms have got my mind whirling with ideas. I have a few orders for some stationary sets and I found the most gorgeous booklet template that I am so excited to try. Things are rolling and I really couldn't be happier. Just feeling a tad overwhelmed. I will figure out how to balance all this, though, I am not worried. Off to DREAM about being crafty!


Above is last year's Easter card if you are starting to think about yours. Again, I've not done mine yet but I know what I'm going to do when I can squeeze it in. (This card was inspired by wendyberkley on SCS)

No comments: