Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Win a Free Card!! -- Opps, a day late! Sorry!

Yea, its rainy today in STL so I am off in my PJs to craft all day :) woo hoo! I will post some of my creations tonight or tomorrow morning so be sure to check back!

Meanwhile, I am a member of the Etsy Greeting Team to help promote my Etsy Store (http://www.creationsbyseastar.etsy.com/) and to help others who handcraft cards and stationary be successful, too! So, on our blog today you can leave a comment and potentially win a free birthday card that is super cute.

You can click on the EtsyGreeting banner on my sidebar or follow the link here (and favorite it so you can visit often):

http://www.etsygreetings.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your support ... GO HANDMADE!






PS -- Opps, I posted this a day late but visiting will give you a taste of the other stores on Etsy and we do offer free prizes frequently so please check back! I feel bad ... maybe I will offer some BLOG CANDY to make it up to you all ... keep watching ;)

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Don't feel bad - send them to my blog where I am giving away a card!
Seriously, the etsy site is great as is your blog. So glad I found it!