Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday and Inspiration Butterfly

Happy Sunday ~

Kamryn's birthday was yesterday -- I can't believe my baby is three years old!!! So I have not gotten a lot of crafting done this weekend. I do have some thank you cards to finish up and hopefully deliver tomorrow so tonight I plan to hang out in my craft area for a while. It is a beautiful day in STL today (and the Cards won!) but we have been inside all day -- I know "bad mother" but my throat is killing me! Not sure if its allergies or not but it seems to bother me more the day after I have been outside -- I really don't want to go to the doctor's office so hopefully staying in today will help clear it up.




Kammy at her birthday breakfast.



Kammy at the Butterfly House.


Kammy and Teagan on the carrousel.


Blowing out the candles on her butterfly cake.




The Butterfly House is a great source of inspiration, too! Here are a few pictures to get your creative juices flowing ....



Try a color combo of so saffron, rose red and glorious green OR


yo yo yellow, pink passion and gable green OR











try a color combo of chocolate chip and certainly celery OR Brilliant Blue, Basic Black and River Rock. Hmmmm .... could be interesting :)

More crafty pictures coming soon!









No comments: