Monday, June 9, 2008

Open for Business!

Here is THE announcement that I have been eluding to for a couple weeks now ... I have opened an ESTY.com store and I hope you will check me out! CLICK HERE:


I added a link on the top left sidebar that will take you directly there. If you haven't visited http://www.etsy.com/ before take a look around at all the cool stuff offered on there. It is all handmade!! Pretty cool, huh? I am slowly uploading stuff so bookmark me and check back frequently. I will continue to post pictures here, although I don't have any to post tonight. I spent all day on getting myself set up and learning the ropes.


I just purchased the awesome banner and avatar from http://www.morganalexadesigns.etsy.com/ -- check her out if you are in need of anything. She also has great jewelry, too :) She was super fast and couldn't have been nicer!


Thanks to everyone who has offered they support, advice and assistance on my blog and my etsy store ... I appreciate it more than I could ever say! Hugs to you all!








7 comments:

Jheffner said...

Great cards on your Etsy shop! I am thinking about doing that as well, just have not had enough time to get some "sets" together....oh well.

Hope you sell oodles of your cards!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news Kimberly! Congrats!
Your cards are sure to sell!
smiles, Deena

Cath said...

How exciting for you! Best of luck and I'm sure you'll do great with your store!

Heather said...

congrats Kimberley! I love your banner and this starfish picture - want to steal them for myself :) did you have a good holiday? hope all is well
sis Heather

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new store! I have been thinking about doing that too, just not sure if it would be worth it. Hmmm. Just one more thing to think about, I guess! Ugh! Good luck!

Sandy said...

I think Rocky is adorable. I also wanted to tell you how much my mom loved the monogramed stationery and beaded pen. She only has one left. I hope you do refills:)

Dianne said...

I love your creativity and enthusiasum. I hope it's catchy cause I really need to get my craft room done and then get busy!
Love you, mom :)