Monday, August 18, 2008

And the WINNER of my 2nd Blog Candy is ....

WOW, that was hard! I don't know if I am going to make you all work for blog candy again ... it was probably harder on me than it was on you :) I had five great entries:


Lisa (not a blogger, so she hand delivered me her entry ... thank you!!)





It was a very hard decision but the blog candy this time around is going to DONNA! YEA! I will contact you to confirm your mailing address and get your candy out to you asap :) You can click on each name to see their entry. They are all very inspiring!

Thanks for playing :) I had some new friends join in and I really appreciate that. I wish I had something to send all of you. Please play again soon.


3 comments:

Donna said...

oh my i'm so happy, thank you so much this is great, you've put a great big smile on my face big hugs to ya. x

Unknown said...

these r all so lovely, well done everyone and yay to donna! :) x

Pat S. said...

Congratulations, Donna!
Loved your card...very creative :)