Monday, August 18, 2008

A Crafting We Will Go, A Crafting We Will Go ...

Another song to get you started! I sing so much better on my blog than in real life :)


I had another good crafting weekend. My swap group met this weekend at my house to crop, craft, chat and eat peaches! We had a good time and I got some beautiful cards. Here is mine:


Some of the members of my swap group are also in a stamp club with me so I did a make-n-take for them. This was a last minute card but it turned out so cute :) I used a sketch from I{heart}2Stamp .

I did not do any scrapbooking at our crop. I was just not feeling inspired after all the work to bake, set up the house, clean, do the makeNtake, etc. But I had spent the previous night cutting out 13 stamp sets I just ordered from Bridgett, TAC Angel :) OUCH! I am used to cutting out Stampin' Up! stamps but it has been a long time since I had 13 at once to do. It took me hours and hours to do it. But here is my end result. I could get into this unmounted thing. Look what little space 13 stamps sets take up!!!




And I was able to make two projects with my new TAC stamps :) Teagan's first year of Tball season is about to end. We got his pictures at his last game. I got the "Your A Winner" set from TAC so I could do some cute scrapbook pages. His teammates all look like the guys from Spaceballs on the field with their gigantic batting helmets on. The first few games it resembled a gentle version of tackle football while about 10 little 4-5 year olds ran to get each ball hit. Its just too darn cute! There is ribbon along the side of the frame that has soccer, footballs and baseballs.

And I am sending this card to my Mom who lives in FL. I think these pink flamingos are so adorable! This is another TAC set. So, Mom, watch your mail. I am sending Teagan's tball pic and something else :)


And lastly, I figured out what to do with some of my $1 spot items from Target. Anyone who buys a catalog from us gets a cute little post-it note holder like these below :)

Now we are off to Target so I can check out their $1 spot and, most importantly, so Teagan can get Grave Digger, the monster truck, he has been obsessed with lately.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT BLOG CANDY! I will pick a winner after dinner tonight so you have all day to post your creations. I will post the winner tonight, too.

Happy Craftin' & Stampin'



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun with your new stamps. I love the girlz & boyz set.

Anonymous said...

Look how organized you are with your stamps! I really should be better organized. (sigh) Your projects look great! I love the post it note holders.
smiles,Deena

Heather said...

oooh, look at all that new rubber, you are gonna have so much fun! :) thanks for the comments on my blog too hun
hugs